- Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty
- General Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Fracture Care
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Medical School: Michigan State University – College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2008
- Undergraduate: Western Michigan University, 2004
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction Surgery, Emory University, 2014
- Residency: Henry Ford Macomb Hospital – Michigan State University, 2013
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons – Candidate Member
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
See What My Patients Say!
Dr. Galdes is married and has 3 young sons. His wife, Stephanie, is a pediatrician in Traverse City at Kids Creek Pediatrics. Dr. Galdes enjoys spending time with his family on Lake Michigan. He also enjoys biking, hiking, camping, and snowboarding.