- Adult and Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder, Elbow, Hip, and Knee
- ACL Reconstruction
- Complex Multi-Ligament Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Dislocation and Instability Surgery
- Medical School: New York Medical College, 2007
- Masters of Education: University of Notre Dame, 2003
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame, 2000
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, 2013
- Residency: University of Chicago, 2012
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
See What My Patients Say!
Dr. O’Hagan completed his orthopaedic training at the University of Chicago and further specialized in Sports Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University, where he worked as a team physician with the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, and Flyers. He has written several book chapters on Sports Medicine topics and is involved with current research on various sports-related injuries. In 2015, he was one of four orthopaedic surgeons selected to travel the country giving talks and sharing insight on arthroscopic treatment of sports-related shoulder and knee injuries. Dr. O’Hagan played baseball at the University of Notre Dame and understands the importance of returning injured athletes of all ages to their sport as quickly and safely as possible.
Dr. O’Hagan is married to Alissa O’Hagan, who is a physician at Northwood Obstetrics and Gynecology, and they have 3 young children. Dr. O’Hagan continues to stay active by playing hockey and baseball and competes regularly in triathlons.