- Adult and Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Anatomic Total Shoulder and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Complex Multi-Ligament Knee injuries
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Dislocation and Instability Surgeries
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 2017
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Notre Dame 2013
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine and Shoulder, University of Michigan 2023
- Residency: Vanderbilt University, 2022
- Board Eligible, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Freeman completed his Orthopaedic Surgery Training at Vanderbilt University and further specialized in sports medicine at University of Michigan where he was one of the team doctors for the University of Michigan Football Team, Eastern Michigan University Football Team, and athletes from many other University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan athletic programs. As an athlete Dr. Freeman has a passion for helping people of all ages reach their goals and stay active as long as possible.
Dr. Freeman and his wife, Sydnie, have 2 children. They enjoy running, biking, and water skiing.