- Complex Reconstructive, Replacement, and Revision Surgery of the Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care
- Total Joint Replacement
- General Orthopaedics
- Medical School: Rush Medical College, 2002
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan, 1996
- Fellowship: Shoulder Surgery, W.B. Carrell Clinic, Baylor University, Dallas, Texas, 2008
- Residency: Medical College Of Wisconsin, 2007
- Board Certified American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
See What My Patients Say!
As a fellowship-trained shoulder specialist, Dr. Reineck’s goal is to provide the most current treatment options available for all shoulder problems. Through continued focus and education, he is advancing high-quality orthopaedic care for patients throughout Northern Michigan. Dr. Reineck is married and has three children, and his outside interests include hunting, fishing, and cooking.