- Total Knee and Hip Replacement
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care
- Post-Traumatic Reconstruction Including Non-unions & Osteomyelitis
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Arthritis
- Pubic Symphysis Arthritis
- Medical School: University of Pittsburgh, 1992
- Undergraduate: Penn State University, 1985
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic Indianapolis/Indiana University, Orthopaedic Traumatology, 1998
- Residency: Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, 1997
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society American Medical Association
- Orthopedic Trauma Association
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
See What My Patients Say!
Expanding his reach of orthopaedic care, Dr. B Scott Groseclose MD treats patients in Kalkaska, as well as Traverse City. His subspecialty interests include deformity correction, osteotomy, limb lengthening, sacroiliac joint arthritis, pubic symphysis degeneration, and total hip and knee replacement.
Dr. Groseclose is married to Jennifer Groseclose and has a growing family with Ben, Hailey, Ryan, and Jack. He also considers his beloved dogs, Mina, Winston, and Ezra part of the family. He enjoys spending time with family, going on mission trips, hobby Carming, and weightlifting.