Vincent R. Prusick, MD
- Degenerative Thoracolumbar Spine Disorders
- Total Joint Replacement, Hip and Knee
- Sports Medicine Knee Arthroscopy
- General Orthopaedics
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School, 1980
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University, 1976
- Residency: William Beaumont Hospital, 1986
- Board Certified 1988, Recertified in 1996, 2008
- 2016 to Board Cert. Recertified.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society, Past President
- Michigan State Medical Society American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Mid-American Orthopaedic Association
Dr. Prusick is married and has three children. As part of his dedication to sports medicine and the community, Dr. Prusick serves as a team physician for many Traverse City-area schools. His outside interests include golf, boating, coaching and playing basketball, weight training and football. Dr. Prusick was inducted into the St. Francis Hall of Fame for his contributions to the school.