B. Scott Groseclose II, MD
- Total Knee and Hip Replacement
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care
- Post-Traumatic Reconstruction Including Non-unions & Osteomyelitis
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Arthritis
- Pubic Symplysis Arthritis
- Medical School: University of Pittsburgh, 1992
- Undergraduate: Penn State University, 1985
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic Indianapolis/Indiana University, Orthopaedic Traumatology, 1998
- Residency: Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, 1997
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgery.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society American Medical Association
- Orthopedic Trauma Association
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
Expanding his reach of orthopaedic care, Dr. Groseclose treats patients in Kalkaska, as well as Traverse City. His subspecialty interests include deformity correction, osteotomy, limb lengthening, sacroiliac joint arthritis, pubic symphosis degeneration and total hip and knee replacement.
Dr. Groseclose is married to Jennifer Groseclose and has a growing family with Ben, Hailey, Ryan and Jack. He also considers his beloved dogs, Mina, Winston and Ezra part of the family. He enjoys spending time with family, going on mission trips, hobby Carming and weightlifting.